Through a series of engaging and interesting stories, ‘Our Hong Kong’ promoted Hong Kong’s strengths, achievements and aspirations while reinforcing its core values and attributes across four key areas: financial services and technology, innovation, arts and culture, and green living.
- “The brain behind the bucks” features Hong Kong’s unique interbank clearing system, the only system in the world to match RMB in real time with the USD, Euro and HKD. The story showcases Hong Kong as a leading global financial hub and its use of advanced technology.
- “A new clean fuel” tells a story about scientific research and innovation, highlighting a breakthrough by scientists at the Chinese University of Hong Kong who have discovered the potential of creating a new clean fuel from water.
- “Where East meets West” evidences the unique cosmopolitan arts and culture of Hong Kong through the eyes of a “typical Hong Kong girl.” She loves modern life but also adores the oldest of Chinese performing arts: Cantonese Opera.
- “A building that adds up to zero” shows how Hong Kong is leading developments in green living by featuring the Construction Industry Council’s ‘Zero Carbon Building’, which serves as a showcase for advanced green building technology.
- Run in top-tier global media across print, online and broadcast channels, the campaign continues to successfully promote all that’s great about Hong Kong to the world.